Home Page


All teachers have responsibility for children with special needs.

The SEN Co-ordinator is Felicity Walsh who can be contacted by phone on 01795 662875 or by email at

Makaton signs for our TILT song - "To be the best we can be"

World Autism Awareness Week

For the World Autism Awareness Week (27 March - 2 April) one of our Year 5 pupils, Jared created a Presentation and Video for the rest of the school to watch during Assembly and Class time. 

Everything that Jared talks about is in his own words and he was very pleased to have had the opportunity to share his voice with us all. 

We are all very proud of his achievements.

Jared's Movie

Still image for this video

Jared's Presentation

Still image for this video