Teachers use MarvellousMe to share wonderful news with you about your child’s/children’s learning and skills development.
The MarvellousMe Parent app is free, fun and simple to use. It can help you to:
- Have a meaningful conversation with your child about their school day.
- Continue your child’s learning and practise topics that they’ve done in class.
- Celebrate and reinforce their successes and positive behaviours.
You can enjoy MarvellousMe on your smartphone, tablet or online, and can easily share it with partners, carers and family members.
Speak to the school office about accessing your MarvellousMe account today.
Get wonderful news about your child's learning and success
MarvellousMe is an exciting app that tells you about the wonderful things that your child is learning, and pings you when they’ve been praised for good work or a great character skill.
It makes you smile, feel proud, and inspires better home learning support and encouragement.
Get Started. It's free!
- Download the MarvellousMe parent app, or join up at www.marvellousme.com
- Tap ‘Sign Up’
- Enter the join code provided by your child’s teacher.
- Enter your name and email, and make up a password.
- Invite partners, grandparents and carers to join up too.
- Tap ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Share your app.’
- Send a Hi5 back every time you get wonderful news.
- Add more children by tapping ‘Add child’. Then enter their join code.
- See term dates and go to the school’s web site by tapping the icons on the home screen.
Click on the links below to help and guide you through getting more from MarvellousMe